Friday 14 November 2008

Introduction

This blog tells the story of me and my ex-girlfriend.

But not in the way you might think.

Let me 1st tell you the story of how me and my ex-girlfriend met...

I was sitting in my office one day when I heard a female speak. As soon as I heard her voice my heart started beating like crazy. I wanted to jump up and run across the room and talk to her. I felt desperately that I needed to talk to her. It WAS crazy! I hadn't even seen her face and didn't even know who she was. Nor did she have an incredibly beautiful voice. She pretty much had a rough cockney-style accent (later discovered to be Portsmouth). I wanted so bad to go over there, but couldn't think of a good excuse and then after a very short time she was gone.

The next time she came in, I had exactly the same reaction, but this time I was determined to meet her. I went over and made some excuse to talk to the staff manager who's desk was in front of her, then fate lent a hand as she was having trouble with the photocopier. I went over to help, talked to her for a bit and within 8 months from that point we were dating. She said on that first day I kept staring into her eyes like an alien, as if I was trying to bore my way into her soul and dig out everything. She even commented on it whilst I was standing in front of her on our first meeting.

It's hard to explain, but I felt so alive standing in front of her, my heart was beating so fast, my aura seemed enflamed, my spirit was spreading out around me in fire.

What does it mean? Well, basically I felt so connected to her. So incredibly connected to her. I felt like I was in love with her before I even spoke to her, from the moment I heard her voice.

When we finally started dating, more and more came out of this. My feelings for her never decreased an inch, in fact they increased with every year that went by.

You see I felt and have always felt that I knew her before, as if we had a connection that went back far before this current life. And as I dated her for longer and longer, memories started to surface...

This story is the linking together of those memories from the absolute earliest to the most recent, to try to string together the story of mine and her relationship from it's earliest beginnings till it's current end.

The story of me Chasing her Through Time.

No comments: